- manage the global community team of a netease game product.
- develop overall social media marketing, player relations and original content strategy.
- track programs budgets and oversee overall social media and original content budget.
- evaluate and lead innovation across platforms and channels, leveraging critical industry insights.
- oversee channel prioritization, pdca, momentum plans to ensure progress toward overall program goals.
- partner with global brand marketing teams to ensure brand consistency.
- maintain and optimize netease’s social media and original content playbook, brand voice and guidelines.
- works within strategic communications and other internal departments to ensure cohesion, create synergies and streamline processes.
- a deep understanding of netease's core values and vision.
- 2 or more years of pr, social, digital marketing experience in games, tech and/or entertainment industry.
- 2 or more years of social media and content marketing focused program oversight.
- excellent communication and project management skills.
- good judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations online.
- ability to work with remote/international teams to meet joint goals.
- familiar with dead by daylight or lord of the rings is preferred.